Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza



Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
http://www.anthonyscoalfiredpizza.com/
17901 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
305.830.COAL (2625)

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

I cannot even put into words how great this place was..They're motto is "Pizza - well done" and it suuuuuure is.

Book your flight, pack your bags...make your way to Anthony's !

They don't take reservations and are packed every single night of the week! There is a 20 minute wait but its well worth it,let me tell you.

Their pizza is on the "well cooked" side literally.  The crust is traditional (not too thin) and crispy. The dough was honestly great on its own..The reason I know this is because my fiance, Andre has a funny way of eating his pizza. He eats the cheese and toppings first and eats the bare crust last..He was like, " try this crust , you won't believe it..try it !!" He was right! The coal-fire must enhance the flavor.

They have the traditional pizza as well as a few special ones like, meatball pizza and arugula pizza, broccoli and sausage pizza, fresh mozzarella and tomato...and many more....


What to eat at Anthony's:

-Pizza - Duhhh

-Anthony's italian Salad - big enough to share

-Side order of Sausage and Broccoli Rabe - wonderful...just wonderful..Both times we went, my dad kept saying..."ohhh just add some pasta to this and it would be even better....just add pasta....." lol

-Side order of Meatballs served with a side of ricotta and fresh basil leaves (They were like my mother's meatballs. Even SHE said it was like her meatballs!! )

**Beware! Side orders are really big and can be shared between 2 to 3 people.
Visit their web site and check out their menu.... http://www.anthonyscoalfiredpizza.com/


2 comments:

  1. We need to bring a camera with a flash.

    Great food. Loved this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always give me the hunger with those reviews, damn! It's 9:36 in the morning...

    ReplyDelete